Gtek 170R Paintball Gun is a high-end paintball gun, and not everyone dares to spend a lot of money to own it.
So what are the outstanding features of the Gtek 170R that make it so expensive?
Let’s find out the genuine reviews from players in the article below!
Gtek 170R Paintball Gun Overview
Gtek is a famous line of guns of the Planet Eclipse brand. This brand has researched and released a line of paintball guns that any user will love.
Gtek 170R is an upgraded version of Gtek 160r with many outstanding features, overcoming the disadvantages of the previous product.
This launch of Planet Eclipse has surprised the paintball player community. They improved the Gtek 170R beyond the user’s imagination.
The manufacturer has removed some parts of the previous version, making the gun lighter and easier to use.
In addition, the features of Gtek 170R are also as much as adding a blade and a curved barrel.
When using the product, you will also quickly feel the comprehensive and inclusive vision. Upgrading your sight will make your aiming more accurate and effective.
With such features, many people did not mind spending a large amount of money to own it.
However, not everyone can afford to own it even though it is excellent and beautiful. In addition to Gtek 170R, you can also find a wide selection of the best paintball guns to suit your needs.
Likes & Dislikes About The Gtek 170R
We will evaluate it based on two factors, like and dislike, about the product to better understand this product.
What I Like About It
- Solid gun body.
- The gun, when fired, is quiet. And the recoil is light, almost invisible. So you can aim precisely at the target without worrying about the disparity.
- The gun can be easily maintained and replaced. Moreover, with premium quality, sturdy, you won’t need to worry about cleaning either.
- When you buy Gtek 170R, you will receive an additional set of accessories and instructions for use and cleaning included with the product.
- The 170R is super quiet and makes no noise when firing, so you can easily take action without fear of detection.
- Lightweight and compact construction so you can carry it all day, easy to hide without feeling tired.
- The inside of the gun barrel and the cartridge are to be friendly to the paintball. Many guns have a terrible internal design that causes the ball to burst before use, which is expensive.
- High-quality material, anti-rust, so you can use it in any weather, whether it’s rain or snow.
What I Didn’t Like
- The design of Gtek 170R prioritizes compact features, creating a sense of lightness and comfort for the user. So if you are a person with large hands, it may feel a bit uncomfortable and cramped when used.
Alternatives for Gtek 170R Paintball Gun
With the high price, many people still can’t afford to spend or can’t afford to buy this product. So we have suggested a few other paintball guns with lower prices for you to choose from.
#1. Empire Ax 2.0 Paintball Gun
If you are a lover of looks, Empire Ax 2.0 might be a good choice.
- There are many shooting modes.
- Self-regulating the internal motor reduces pressure when it gets too high.
- There are many colors to choose from
- Compact design, easy to move
Choosing a copper color can be dented if you have a substantial impact.
#2. Tippmann Cronus Paintball
If you only see the appearance of Tippmann, Cronus may not like it because of the brilliant appearance. However, in terms of features, this product is not inferior to any expensive gun.
- Firm, soft rubber grip
- Adjustable aiming point
- High performance, precise speed
- Frame material is of sturdy metal
- Some details are just for beautification, not combat effect
#3. Planet Eclipse MG100
The final product comes from the same manufacturer as the Gtek 170R. Therefore, it inherits many advantages and technologies of Gtek 170R.
- The pressure is not too great
- Sensitive touch latch
- Tool kit included
- Easy to disassemble, clean, and replace parts
- Gamma Core System
- The tip of the hose can get in the way when in use
General User Experience
Gtek 170R received a lot of positive feedback from users. Some advantages manufacturers do not even think about, but users have responded about it.
Opinions say that the Gtek 170R is easy to install, but you won’t need to remove them unless you upgrade.
The accessories and functions work so well that they don’t break to have to be replaced. You don’t even need to clean too much and need to oil it after every play.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deciding to buy an expensive gun like the Gtek 170R is not easy. So many people are still confused and ask many questions.
What accessories are there?
In addition to the essential items, the kit also comes with several tools to help you upgrade your gun:
- Mechanical gun frame
- The MI70R clamps help you secure the parts
- The set of bolts allows you to disassemble the gun to clean, upgrade or replace the internals.
- Performance of Gtek 170R
Some cheap guns are affected by the weather, and if it is too cold, it can cause numbness, or heat will break the paintball. However, you won’t have this problem with the gtek 170R because they can work well in any weather.
The gun has stable performance, anti-recoil, so it has high accuracy. The gun core has the effect of releasing compression, so it will ensure your safety when using it.
Is this a suitable product for beginners?
Many people often ask if this is a suitable product for beginners. Usually, our answer will be to weigh the cost with the time of use.
However, with GTEK 170R, we recommend you invest if possible. The price of GTEK 170R is high, but with what it offers, it is entirely reasonable. It will even save you money on purchase or maintenance if you use it for a long time.
Although the GTEK 170R is rather expensive, with its features, this is a product worth the investment! The GTEK 170R is also for easy maintenance, cleaning, and repair.
We hope that this article has provided you with useful information. Don’t forget to share the article if you find it useful with your friends.
Thank you for reading!
A real Florida guy, Miller Cathal is a strategist on Nicholas Rabackoff’s team. Ryan is most commonly known for his incredible paintball IQ and ridiculous skills with a paintball gun. Now, he is the author of our articles.