We’re Taking Over Romford this September
Autumn means back to school and in our case, it will be back to school with both a new location as well as a new (shorter) part-time course format.
That will basically mean that from 1st September, students will be able to get a full personal training qualification by attending 6 weekends back-to-back. From zero to hero in 6 weeks, how amazing is that?
Our new academy is housed in the Everyone Active Sapphire Ice and Leisure, a modern and well-equipped centre that has opened its doors in February 2018 and is extremely popular with gym-goers around the Romford area.
Thinking about becoming a personal trainer and starting your dream career? Enquire now and get yourself booked on the best course for the best price
Here are our top favourite things about the new location:
- Has an amazing ice rink – Home to Everyone Active Raiders ice hockey team. If you’re not a massive hockey fan then perhaps you’ll be happy to know that disco nights on the ice rink are a thing (and you can definitely wear your 80’s leg warmers!) and are open to the public.
- The awesome gym – over 100 stations available for you to break a sweat (free weights area, CV machines and circuits area)
- The 25m swimming pool – with 8 lanes (need we say more?)
- Sauna and steam room – perfect for when you just need to relax
- Spinning studio - equipped with Watt bikes to get your heart racing
- Yoga studio - with a view to the pool
- Café – with loads of yummy and healthy food options
- Romford rail station is less than a 10-min walk from the venue