CERTIFICATES AND ACCREDITATIONS
This Level 2 ETM qualification provides an exciting entry-level route into the fitness industry. The course is aimed at the learner who wants to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a fitness instructor in the context of exercise to music. Students will learn how to plan group exercise to music sessions and instruct group exercise to music. This will include learning aerobics, body conditioning and creating expert choreography.
Four weeks of home study, followed by four days of course attendance and one day of assessment. You can also choose to spread your home study for a longer period of time.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Principles of Exercise and Health
- Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in Fitness Environments
- Supporting Your Client to Adhere to Exercise
- Planning group exercise to music sessions
- Instructing group exercise to music
While studying the ETM instructor course with Discovery Learning, you will have full access to our online interactive study platform that includes video tutorials, images, manuals, mock exam questions as well as other learning tools to aid you. You will also benefit from our Student Support team who are here to help via phone, email or Skype.
Your assessment will be as follows:
- 1 x 60-minute multiple choice examination (Anatomy & Physiology)
- 1 x 60-minute multiple choice examination (Principles of Exercise & Fitness)
- 1 x continuous practical assessment
- 1 x practical exam
- 4 x worksheets
This course is available on a Part-Time Weekend basis at our West London location.