REPs Indoor Cycling Instructor Course
This Indoor Cycling Instructor (Spinning) course is offered to existing gym instructors, aerobics instructor and personal trainers who wish to improve their knowledge and skills to enable them to deliver Group Indoor Cycling sessions. It is also relevant for those already running such sessions without a current certificate. Indoor cycling (often referred to as spinning) is a popular and highly enjoyable flexible exercise system, that is open to most people irrespective of age, ability or fitness level.
The beauty of Indoor cycling is that it can be enjoyed by almost all people. For those in pursuit of out and out fitness spinning can be used as a highly motivational group activity where endurance programmes and high intensity workouts can lead to great results. On the other hand, indoor cycling may be used for gentle rehabilitation work in a group setting to enable people of all abilities to work together and to realise the benefits and social aspect of group workouts and this approach also works well in a weight management and obesity setting. In summary, having a REP's certificate in Indoor Cycling (Spinning) will significantly enhance your repertoire of exercise options.
Indoor Cycling Instructor Course Content:
The course will develop students into a competent and confident instructor that’s able to plan and instruct indoor cycling based group sessions.
The course covers subjects including:
- How to plan, teach and evaluate a safe and effective group indoor cycling session
- Appropriate health & safety considerations related to setting up an indoor cycling class
- Programming principles for personal trainers (including special populations and different environments)
- Indoor Cycling approaches & techniques
- How to set up an indoor cycling class and effective use of music.
The Indoor Cycling course price includes:
- Discovery Learning certificate in Indoor Cycling
- All tuition including unlimited email and telephone support
- Indoor Cycling Course manuals and workbooks
- 10 CPD credits on REP's
Indoor Cycling entry requirements:
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym, Aqua or Exercise to Music) Writing and numeracy skills are also recommended for presentation of course work, however help can be given to those who need it. Minimum age is 16 years
Indoor Cycling Instructor Course format:
1 day attendance with 2-3 hours pre-course reading. There will also be a practical assessment on the day.
Discovery Learning Indoor Cycling Course is endorsed by